So guys, today’s post is different from what I was planning to have for today!
Today’s post was meant to be a first impression on the set of Seventeen Cosmetics lip glosses I got to try this month! But I forgot to even try them!
So the first impression post is going to be late on this one! Sorry guys 💔
Although I am going to give you all something to read today! It’s going to be a tag post for you all! I hope you all will enjoy this posts!!
This tag is the 50 Random Questions Tag so I hope you enjoy!
- What is your best friend’s name? Well I have a few best friends, but the main one would be my Mummy
- Who would you throw into the Bermuda Triangle? There is a few people
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Both LOL
- Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels? Doesn’t everyone?
- Have your ever stolen a street sign? Nope
- Do you always smile for pictures? Sometimes but post if the time I do pout LOL
- Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing? Yea sometimes
- How many people have you slept with this week? No one
- What is your song of the week? Little Mix – Touch
- Do you still watch cartoons? Yep! Big child at heart
- Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Why would I tell you??
- Heels or flats? Both
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love? There is sooooo many I can’t even think rn!
- Last person you kissed? My Boyfriend
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Nope
- When was the last time you wrote a latter to someone on paper? I can’t even remember TBH
- Can you change the oil on a car? Nope
- Are you dating? Yes
- Describe your ideal proposal? In a romantic setting
- Are you Lazy? Yes, very
- How many languages can you speak? English Obvs, tiny bit of Irish and a tiny bit of French
- Are you stubborn? Yes very at times
- Ever watch soap operas? Yes most days
- Nicknames? Baby Rachyy, Princess, Mopsickle
- Ever used a gun? Nope and don’t want too
- How old where you when you had your first kiss? 11 years old
- What colour was the last bra you bought? Black
- Does anyone know the password to your email? Nope
- Do you want tattoos? Already have 5 but I want more
- Any strange habits? Playing with my eyebrows…. I know weird
- What’s the worst abuse you have done to your phone? I take care of it, my phone is my baby
- What ever happened with you and your first boyfriend? We was young, tho did get back together about 6 years later for like a month…
- how old do you think you will be when you have your first child? I don’t know, hopefully by the time I am 30
- Are you a risk taker? Nope
- What happened last time your cried? I was at a friend’s Funeral
- Honestly, are things going the way you planned? It’s slowly getting there
- What’s your worst habit? Smoking
- What’s your favourite thing about your boyfriend? His smile
- Have you ever bitten your toes nails? Yes
- Do you have any strange phobias? Yes heights and spiders
- Do you miss anyone right now? Yes
- Who are you in love with? My boyfriend
- What do you want to know about the future? Nothing at all
- Have you already planned your wedding? Nope
- Do people ever take you seriously? Nope not at all
- Why do you have a blog? I was wanting to start one for ages so thought I would finally do it
- How old are you? 24
- What is the one thing you’ll never do again? I can’t think of anything
- If you were the opposite gender. What name would you like to have? William
- Which celebrity would you change lives with? Paris Hilton
I hope you enjoy this post everyone xo
Hey guys and girls! Today I am doing my first impression of the Seventeen Cosmetics Phwoarr Paint Under Eye Concealer! I will be scoring it again outta three just like the last first impression so here we go.
Colour – the colour I picked up my one in is Fair. At first I thought this concealer was going to be a tiny bit too dark for me but it was actually a perfect make for me. It is an under eye concealer but I found that it was actually a good colour for concealing spots as well. It doesn’t really brighten under my eyes but I do find it covers my under eye bags.
Blending – I found this concealer amazing for blending! I used my finger as well as a brush to blend and it was amazing with both. I always like the fact that when you use it it doesn’t look cakey under your eyes or any where else you have used it.
Staying powder – The staying power of this concealer is amazing! Mine stayed in place all day and didn’t start to wear off at all!
Overall I really do love this concealer! It is just perfect for me! So I am going to score this concealer 3/3.
Hey guys, I am here with the very first first impression post for you all.
As you can tell from the title, today it is my first impression of the Seventeen Cosmetics Stay Time 25 hour foundation! I have never tried any of the Seventeen Cosmetics foundations before trying this one do I wasn’t sure what I was going to get!
I am going to break down what I thought of the foundation in the categories!
- Colour – in the Boots that I went too, I got the lightest shade available ( ) I think there is another shades lighter available in this foundation online. For me the colour was abit off, when I first pumped it onto the back of me hand it looked a tiny bit too dark for me, then when I started applying it too my face it was actually too light and made me look like a ghost. Tho with some powder and bronzer I am able to make it work for me.
- Blending – i have tried two different ways to apply this foundation, first was with my expert face Brush and the other was with a beauty blender dupe that I have. With both ways I found this foundation extremely hard to blend out. I felt like I was really pulling at my skin to move the foundation about.
- Staying power – even tho I found this foundation really had to blend out, I really like the staying powder of this foundation! The first day I wore it, was for a a 7 and a half hour shift in work and it actually stayed in face all day! I didn’t even have to reapply powder to stop myself from going shiny.
So over all, I do like this foundation even if I find it had to blend! I will be using this bottle up and seeing if I can get another one maybe in a different shade to see if it matches my skin a bit better then this one.
I’m a going to score this foundation a 2/3!
Hey guys, I am here with yet another series for you all. This series as you can tell by the title of this post is going to be a empties series.
Every 3 months I will be writing a post with a quick part about my thoughts on each product and if I will buy it again or not. As I will be doing this series every 3 months, it will be at the start of each season. So the first post will be coming to you in March.
This series will be good cause you all will get to see what I use up each month but will also show me what I am using more off each month too so I can see what I need to always make sure I have enough of in the house at any one time.
If you have any ideas about series that you would like to see me do on my blog then please let me know in the comments below and I will see if it is something that I can do for you.
I will be back on Monday with yet another new post for you all.
Hey guys, I am here with the very first of the brand focus series! This month I am trying out some products from Seventeen Cosmetics! I have tried some of these products before but not that many so thought I would give theses a try this month!
The products in will be trying this month are-
- Stay time 25 hour full coverage foundation
- Phwoarr Paint heavy duty under eye concealer
- the lip lustre lip gloss (mine are the minis, as got in a Christmas set)
I am going to do a first impression post on each of these products over the next few blog posts so keep an eye out for them!
I will be back on Friday with another post, so until then. Have a great day guys and girls xx
Hey guys, I am here today to tell you all about a series that I will be starting on my blog. This series will be the first of many series that I will be doing on my blog over the next while but for now I am going to start with this one.
With this series, as you can tell from the title it will be a brand focus series. With this series I will only be buying make up, skin care or hair care from one brand each month.For that month I will be only using the products I buy from that brand. At the start of each month, I will be writing a quick post telling and showing you all the products that I will be trying that month. When I first use them I will be writing a first impressions post about how I felt about each product.
With this series, it will be mainly drugstore brands as I wouldn’t be able to buy from high end brands every month. I am not sure what brand I am going to start with first just yet tho will possibly be Maybelline or Max Factor first. I have a list of make up, hair care and skin care brands in which I want to try things from so I have a lot that I want to try, so will be able to do a lot of posts in this series.
Well I hope you will all enjoy this series when I get it started, the first post in the series will posted on Monday so check back then to find out what brand I choose to start this series with.
See you all on Monday
Well there and welcome to Just Rachel xo!
My name is Rachel and I am a 24 year old beauty and fashion lover from Northern Ireland. I have been into fashion and beauty for as long as I can remember.
But first I will give you some more information about me. As I have already said I am 24 years old and I am from a small village in Northern Ireland. I am in a relationship with an amazing guy called Stefan who I am very happy with. I am also currently a sales assistant in Bonmarche.
As I have also said I have had a passion for fashion and beauty for as long as I can remember. I spend most days playing about with make up, reading reviews about make up and even looking at clothes online.
I started a blog before this one but I wanted to start a new one and start afresh.
You will be getting lots of different types of posts from my blog, not just beauty and fashion posts. There will be a number of different types of post. Some of which are;
- Advice Posts
- Tag Posts
There will also be life update posts about any trips I have been on, things that have been going on in my life and other events.
I will be posting new posts every Monday and Friday and will have some different series coming up on the blog too.
Well I will say bye for now everyone and I will be back with yet another post for you on Friday.